GUIDE PRICE OF:
Unit 6 is part of our courtyard office space. Converted in 1993 from an Edwardian dairy parlour, this office provides a ground floor working space with exposed wooden beams and newly fitted oak front door. The light room with a spacious ceiling can be serviced by a high speed fibre optic connection directly to the office, perfect for business use. The office has both kitchenette and toilet facilities and looks out into a courtyard, with ample car parking found outside.
Each office suite is available on flexible terms for a minimum of 12 month upwards. The lease is on internal repairing and insuring terms subject to a service charge. This service charge us levied to each occupier to cover the charge associated with maintaining the common parts of the development.
VAT & LEGAL COSTS
VAT is charged on the rental and service charge. Ingoing tenants will be responsible for both parties legal costs incurred in the transaction.
The Steadings prides itself on not only providing a great value for money service charge, it is also coupled with a personal and responsive service along with being carbon efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Maintenance and insurance of the structure of the building
- Central heating powered by the onsite biomass boiler all year round
- Water supply and office waste disposal & recycling
- Daily postal collection from the collection point
- Landscape and gardening maintenance
- Onsite maintenance assistance, providing help and advice when needed
- Owners and staff living onsite providing a 24/7 security
- Access to the onsite defibrillator
- Discounted use of the onsite meeting room
Rate: £3 per square foot
Open plan, light and spacious working environment
Super fast internet connection available
Fire alarm system maintenance by the owners
Fantastic rural location
Countryside views from the office
Newly fitted lighting and carpet
Ample on-site car parking
Call us today on 07891 639 283 to find out more or fill in the form below and we will call you back.