Unit 15 is a two storey office building of facing brickwork to the elevations under a slate roof. A grade II listed building, the property was one of the original farm buildings that has been extensively refurbished to provide quality modern office accommodation with plenty of character. The property consists of a mixture of open plan and more cellular accommodation on the ground floor with open plan accommodation at first floor level. The first floor benefits from high ceilings and exposed timber beams. WC’s and a kitchen are located on the ground floor. Ample car parking is available on site.
Each office suite is available on flexible terms for a minimum of 12 months upwards. The lease is on internal repairing and insuring terms subject to a service charge. This service charge is levied to each occupier to cover the charge associated with maintaining the common parts of the development.
VAT & Legal Costs
VAT is charged on the rental and service charge. Ingoing tenants will be responsible for both parties legal costs incurred in the transaction.
The Steadings Business Centre prides itself on not only providing a great value for money service charge, it is also coupled with a personal and responsive service along with being carbon efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Maintenance and insurance of the structure of the building
- Central heating powered by the onsite biomass boiler all year round
- Water supply and office waste disposal/recycling
- Daily postal collection from the collection point
- Landscape and gardening maintenance
- Onsite maintenance assistance, providing help and advice when needed
- Owners and staff living on-site providing 24/7 security
- Access to the onsite defibrillator
- Discounted use of the onsite meeting room
Rate: £3 per square foot.