Unit 2 is part of our courtyard office space. Converted in 1993 from an Edwardian dairy parlour, this office provides a ground floor working space with exposed wooden beams and newly fitted oak front door. The light room with a spacious ceiling can be serviced by a high speed fibre optic connection directly to the office, perfect for business use. The office has both kitchenette and toilet facilities and looks out into a courtyard, with ample car parking found outside.
Each office suite is available on flexible terms for a minimum of 12 months upwards. The lease is on internal repairing and insuring terms subject to a service charge. This service charge is levied to each occupier to cover the charge associated with maintaining the common parts of the development.
VAT & Legal Costs
VAT is charged on the rental and service charge. Ingoing tenants will be responsible for both parties legal costs incurred in the transaction.
The Steadings Business Centre prides itself on not only providing a great value for money service charge, it is also coupled with a personal and responsive service along with being carbon efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Maintenance and insurance of the structure of the building
- Central heating powered by the onsite biomass boiler all year round
- Water supply and office waste disposal/recycling
- Daily postal collection from the collection point
- Landscape and gardening maintenance
- Onsite maintenance assistance, providing help and advice when needed
- Owners and staff living on-site providing 24/7 security
- Access to the onsite defibrillator
- Discounted use of the onsite meeting room
Rate: £3 per square foot.