Unit 29 is a first floor of the ‘Dutch Barn’. Being on the firths floor this office does not have disabled access, however its large glass windows spanning across three of the four walls creates a very light spacious working environment. The unit offers a fully refurbished high specification working space with additional ceiling height and open plan layout. Ample car parking is available along with a fibre optic connection available providing high speed internet. Not only does the unit provide a great working environment, it also hosts great countryside views alongside a tranquil water feature outside the back of the office.
Each office suite is available on flexible terms for a minimum of 12 months upwards. The lease is on internal repairing and insuring terms subject to a service charge. This service charge is levied to each occupier to cover the charge associated with maintaining the common parts of the development.
VAT & Legal Costs
VAT is charged on the rental and service charge. Ingoing tenants will be responsible for both parties legal costs incurred in the transaction.
The Steadings Business Centre prides itself on not only providing a great value for money service charge, it is also coupled with a personal and responsive service along with being carbon efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Maintenance and insurance of the structure of the building
- Central heating powered by the onsite biomass boiler all year round
- Water supply and office waste disposal/recycling
- Daily postal collection from the collection point
- Landscape and gardening maintenance
- Onsite maintenance assistance, providing help and advice when needed
- Owners and staff living on-site providing 24/7 security
- Access to the onsite defibrillator
- Discounted use of the onsite meeting room
Rate: £3 per square foot.